Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NurtureShock - Today's Round-up

Today, Guy Kawasaki has an in-depth Q&A with Ashley, while the Seattle Examiner has a Q&A with both of us, since Po's in Seattle, with a few events around town (check the schedule and please come!)

Suite 101 gave NurtureShock a lovely review ("The book... entertainingly shares the science.... Lively prose, personal stories and sharp analysis make NurtureShock a winning book."
While the Washington Post's Petula Dvorak used our Newsweek excerpt to help her make sense of discussing race in her family, as well as a few current events.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to reading this book, but did you know that one of the Top Chef cheftestants this season is named Ashley Merriman?! Almost the same spelling of a pretty unusual name. Weird.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ashley Merryman said...

Yes, I had seen that - and I thought it was particularly funny, since I have a whopping 34 food allergies, and I've been joking for a couple years that cooking for me would be a great Top Chef "quickfire challenge."

9:02 AM  
Blogger Hollie said...

Hi, Po was at Microsoft last week. He mentioned some children's games and said he would list them on his blog or an upcoming article. Is it possible to get a list of the games now? Thanks, we really enjoyed the talk.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Po Bronson said...

Hollie,
please send me your email address - we are going to post on those any day now but I can get you the info directly if you email me.
tks,
Po

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home